Local railway Krupá – Kolešovice
Come for a ride in our steam trains on Kolešovka railway during summer. You can combine your ride with a visit of railway museum in Lužná u Rakovníka and in Kněževes, where all trains stay just for this purpose. Combination with a bicycle trip is possible as well, your bicycles to be transported for free. The train also offers a buffet coach with an assortment of refreshments and souvenirs. Two steam trains set out on route Lužná u Rakovníka – Krupá – Kněževes and back every Saturday from 8th of July till the end of August.
TRAIN RUNS ON SATURDAY: 8 • 15 • 22 • 29th of July and 5 • 12 • 19 • 26th of August 2017
First option is to get on a steam train in Lužná u Rakovníka, which can be reached by car or by train, and undergo a ride to Kolešovice and back. Both rides, morning or afternoon one, are possible. (departure from Lužná u R. 9:52 or 13:52, arrival to Lužná u R. 12:43 or 16:43)
Second option is to get by car to Kolešovice or Kněževes and start your ride there. More than hour lasting stay in Lužná u Rakovníka can be filled with lunch or a visit of railway museum. This variant demands using the morning train to Lužná and the afternoon train back. (departure from Kolešovice 10:52 or from Kněževes 12:03, arrival to Kněževes 14:31 and to Kolešovice 14:42)
Return ticket is always valid for ride there and back no matter where you start your ride. Location of railways stations to be found in Contacts / How to find us? section.
- half-fare: children 3 to 15 years old and pensioners
- family fare: 2 adults and 2 children 3 to 15 years old
- FREE pram and bicycle transport
- tickets may be obtained from the train guard only
- seat reservation only for groups of at least 30 persons, orders on firstname.lastname@example.org week in advance
- no further reductions or benefits are admitted in all mentioned trains